Shepherd and Beddows are the Victorian versions of Regan & Carter

A nice comment from one of my first readers...

"Samson Shepherd and John Beddows are like a Victorian version of Regan and Carter (The Sweeney)"...

As much as it was a throw away comment, little things like that can make such an impact on how you feel about your characters.

I wanted them to be seen as good guys and assertive, but not law-breakers along the way...

I hope the comment suggests I have hit the mark!

They are certainly developing nicely in the next book in the series

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some images of The old Borough of Leicester circa the time of 'The Borough Boys'...

The first of my author interviews - Megan Denby - 'A thistle in the mist'.

The second of my current Author interviews - Mr Chaunce Stanton - a day early, owing to family pressures!