Saturday 2 March 2013

A word for my friends from overseas

To all my new found friends overseas, through the various Writing and Writers groups that we are all so active within.

The nice people at Google+ Blogger have made available a 'Translate' feature, which you will find on the right hand menu bar of my blog.

You will see that there is an excellent menu, and the translation of the blogs is virtually instant.

So, please don't struggle if English is not your first language, as you can read my blog in your own, probably!

As for my American friends, recognise is spelled with an S not a Z, and there is a U in Colour - even if MS Word keeps trying to tell me it doesn't.

Ah, the British fighting spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A short promotion - Book four - 'A few silver threads'

 Hi folks; For your information, I am running a promotional event on both Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com, for the next week only. During that t...