Visit Leicester Guildhall and meet The Borough Boys

Hey guys;

For those of you who are in Leicester, or who may be visiting Leicester in the foreseeable future, may I make a recommendation to you.

My first novel, 'Jack Ketch's Puppets' which is on sale now, has a lot of its storyline centred on Leicester Guildhall, as it is now, and as then was 'Leicester Town Hall and Police Station'.

I went back myself a couple of weeks ago, and every room I went into, and outside in the courtyard, my characters flooded to me.

This is a beautiful old building, and full of character. Once you have read 'Jack Ketch's Puppets', pop in, and imagine the site as I have described it in 1850, and feel my characters - I am sure you will bump in to one or two!

'Jack Ketch's Puppets' out now. Free this weekend on Amazon KDP (Friday 29th March to Monday 1st April 2013 inclusive.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jack-Ketchs-Puppets-Borough-ebook/dp/B00C0ZQTUS/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1364317134&sr=1-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some images of The old Borough of Leicester circa the time of 'The Borough Boys'...

The first of my author interviews - Megan Denby - 'A thistle in the mist'.

The second of my current Author interviews - Mr Chaunce Stanton - a day early, owing to family pressures!