Tuesday, 30 April 2013

A 'MUST' for all fans of 'Les Miserables'...

Hey guys;

I had a very pleasant lunch today with writer and author C.A.Shilton (Ann to her friends) who is a former colleague of mine.

I have posted before regarding her current release...

'Barricades - Javert's Story'.

If you are a fan of Les Miserables - the book , stage play or film, then this is a 'must buy' for you.

I am not a fan YET, but the book is a great read and has given me the encouragement to find out more about the man, now that I know about the boy!

Currently available on Kindle...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Barricades-Javerts-Story-ebook/dp/B00BI2RDAO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1367345788&sr=1-1&keywords=barricades

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...