Sunday, 11 August 2013

The first chapter of book three - my target for tomorrow!

Tomorrow I shall rejoin the pathway for serious writers. My research is up-to-date, my photos and videos are now collated and the new video now re-released, and so, my target for tomorrow is the first chapter, at least, of book#3 in The Borough Boys series.

A tale of villainy, new relationships, conflict, death and justice will enhance what you already know about my men Shepherd and Beddows. One or two new characters will make an appearance (are you ready +Eibhlin Morey ?) as things get sticky in 1852 Leicester...

Should be a fun one to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...