Monday, 23 September 2013

Weekly backups to be considered....

Hey guys;

On Thursday, my computer suffered the woes of the recent Microsoft security update and crashed, locking me out of my user profile and corrupting key folders and files.

I have spent a lot of time on Thursday evening and this morning putting things right, having been away for the weekend.

Just when I thought I had got things sorted, I took a look at my latest version of book #3 word docx files and found that I had lost about ten pages of recent additional text.

I cannot recover any file that covers the period leading up to the crash, so I have no choice but to start that bit all over again, and the nasty Inspector from London!

It is days like Thursday when I would love to live without computers!

I will still get this third book out for Christmas, God and Microsoft willing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...