Saturday, 15 February 2014

God moves in mysterious ways!

Hey guys;

What a strange week this has been for my writing.

I have felt more remote than ever, following my retreat into a seventy hour working week, and my time management has sucked.

On Tuesday I did my first ever talk to the 'Forest wine group' at Leicester Forest East, for my good friend Bob Scott - and since the I have had several approaches to do more talks, including a booking for 17th March, already.

A further invite to expand on the original talk after September, and a shed load of paperbacks sold on the night - what more can I ask for?

I so much want to make writing my living - so if you are a script-writer who likes Victorial England and Victorian Crime - please - give me your money - and I will sell you some great viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those voices in my head...

The voices inside my head have finally started, once again. I have been struggling with how to adapt the work I have already under...